14 job openings eagerly awaiting your application: Part 2
Check out these exciting roles that opened up just for you + upcoming events🤸🏽♂️
|Pariss Athena||Mar 9|
Read & apply!
1. Ellevation Education is hiring for a bunch of different roles! They’re looking for Software Engineers, Customer Support, and Data Specialists. Ellevation creates impactful technology to support educators and help English Learners realize their highest aspirations.
2. True Motion is hiring for several roles in Boston, MA. They need Product Managers, Engineers, a Data Scientist, and an intern! TrueMotion provides the world’s leading smartphone-only driving data platform
3. MassMutual is hiring for several roles in Boston, MA across a few departments including UX, Business Intelligence, and API Leads. MassMutual is a financial institution providing savings and insurance products to customers.
4. Superhuman is seeking a Lead Software Engineer and a Mobile Engineer in San Francisco, CA. Superhuman is the fastest email experience ever made. Experience renewed focus. Heightened productivity. And more time for what really matters.
5. Drizly is looking for several remote roles + some in-office as well. Everything from Android Developers to Software Engineers. Drizly is a service that allows customers to order a variety of beer, wine, and spirits directly from local retailers to be delivered to their location through a mobile app or website.
6. Corgibytes is looking for a remote Lead Code Whisperer. Corgibytes joyfully modernizes existing software applications.
7. Carmera is looking for a Backend Software Engineer, IoT Engineer, and Android Software Engineer. These roles are location independent! CARMERA is the leading road intelligence company, using crowdsourced, camera-only change detection technology to ensure that HD maps always maintain the detail and accuracy necessary to support safe, comfortable, and convenient autonomous driving.
8. Wistia is hiring for several roles in Cambridge, MA. From Product Designers to Talent Acquisition Specialist, they’re growing! Wistia is a small, people-first, Cambridge, MA based company working to make business more human with video.
9. Moz is hiring for remote Software Developers, Engineering Managers, and Sr. Software Developers within the US or Canada. Moz builds best-in-class SEO software for every situation, from our all-in-one SEO platform to tools for local SEO, enterprise SERP analytics, and a powerful API.
10. ROI Solutions is hiring for several roles. Some are remote optional and some in office. ROI Solutions provides technology solutions and a best-in-class CRM to empower the progressive nonprofit community to achieve their missions.
11. Starry is hiring in Columbus, OH and Boston, MA for Marketing and Engineering and more. Starry uses next-generation technology to beam nothing but lightning-fast internet.
12. Panopto is hiring for Engineers, Developers, and CRM managers in Seattle, WA and Pittsburgh, PA. When businesses and universities need an easy, reliable solution for managing, streaming, and recording videos, they turn to Panopto.
13. ActBlue is hiring two Engineers and a System Administrator. All are remote and open to the United States. ActBlue is a tech fundraising platform that helps campaigns, organizations, and nonprofits connect with grassroots donors across the country.
14. Howard Development & Consulting is hiring Full-Stack Wordpress Developers. This position can be remote in the US or Canada. When every pixel matters, creative agencies trust us to deliver handcrafted WordPress solutions.
Upcoming events 🎉
March 10, 2021
In this conversation, we will explore how businesses are using Customer Experience to drive Subscriptions in the Media industry. We have managed to book two very respected leaders to kick start the conversation:
Alana Matos - Senior Design @ The Economist
Ali Lichtenstein - Customer Experience Director @ The Wall Street Journal/ Dow Jones
March 13, 2021 - March 27, 2021
Do you believe women deserve equal opportunities in their workplace? Come join the only hackathon dedicated to supporting women in technology. We’re empowering women in tech to disrupt inequality. We put the solution in their hands.
We’re bringing together designers, engineers, business people, and anyone who is interested in tech to build solutions that will help solve gender problems.