10 job openings eagerly awaiting your application: Part 1
Check out these exciting roles that opened up just for you🤸🏽♂️
|Pariss Athena||Mar 1||1|
Read & apply👩🏾💻
1. Resilient Coders is hiring a remote/US based Director of Talent Placement. Resilient Coders is an incredible non-profit BIPOC led organization paying & teaching BIPOC students from underserved communities to code in their 6 month bootcamp.
2. Mediaocean is hiring for a bunch of remote/US based roles! They’re looking for Software Engineers, UX Designers, and Product Managers. Mediaocean is building the very necessary platform for omnichannel advertising by creating tools to better facilitate seamless orchestration of consumer brand experiences.
3. Curai Health is hiring a ton of remote/US based Software Engineers, a Product Manager, and a Head of People! Curai is helping make healthcare more accessible by leveraging AI and machine learning to run their virtual primary care clinic, and help doctors work more effectively.
4. Detroit Labs has 10 remote/US based or in Detroit, MI roles open! Their hiring for iOS and Android Developers, Front-end or Back-end focused Software Engineers, and Managers. Detroit Labs is building digital products and experiences for their clients, while also giving back to their community through apprenticeships and other initiatives.
5. The Grommet is hiring for two roles in the Somerville, MA area. They’re hiring for a Senior Software Engineer and Director of Business Intelligence. The Grommet brings Entrepreneurs and small businesses to shoppers looking for fresh, inventive products. They’re more than the platforms that simply sell products; they allow these sellers to tell their stories and showcase who they are and how their products are unique.
6. Alley is hiring for 4 remote/US based roles! They’re hiring a Digital Strategist, Agile Process Leader, User Experience Developer, and Software Developers. Alley is an equity-minded, people-first, full service agency that solves technical problems for publishers and large organizations.
7. Trivium Interactive is looking to bring on 3 new Boston based team members! They’re hiring for an Interactive Developer, Creative Technologist, and Associate Producer. Trivium Interactive is doing really cool work in the through media based experiences! They produce interactive and immersive installations for museums, visitor centers, brand centers, and other corporate clients.
8. Upstatement is making 5 new remote additions to their team to fill these roles - Lead Engineer of Mobile Focus, Engineering Manager, Lead Engineer, Engineer, and a Project Manager. Upstatement is a digital studio that uses research and creativity to architect elegant and unique solutions to real world problems. They design amazing brands and products for the future of philanthropy, publishing, and more.
9. Aclima has 8 exciting roles to be filled in San Francisco, CA and Portland, OR. Fun fact: these roles are not all technical. They’re hiring for Developers, but also Managers of various departments and a Head of Sales & Business Development. Aclima is using their hardware and software technology platform to protect public health, reduce climate-changing omissions, and advance equity. The work they’ve done and continue to do is extremely impactful!
10. TrialSpark has 3 open roles at their New York, NY location - Full-Stack Software Engineer, Engineering Manager, and a Senior Data Engineer. Especially now, TrialSpark’s purpose is super important and valuable. They’re building technology to reduce the cost and time of clinical trials so that drugs collecting dust on the proverbial shelf can be accessed by patients faster. They are saving lives by unlocking game-changing treatments for patients.
Continue to be considered for opportunity through our talent database! We recruit for a ton of awesome companies who may not be visible on our job board. Sign up here🎉